Centre for Economic History
The CEH is hosting two workshops this fall.
On May 10th, we have "Economics and Finance in the Prelude to the Great Depression", with a keynote presentation by Professor Barry Eichengreen (UC Berkeley). On May 24th, we present "Transport Infrastructure: History and Policy".
Details and invited speakers for each workshop as well as other news can be found in the Fall edition of the CEH newsletter.
- The Cambridge Economic History of Australia details »
- Canberra Convention Bureau features APEBH 2012 conference details »
- John Tang wins DECRA Fellowship details »
- William Coleman awarded Oxford Fellowship details »
- Selwyn Cornish becomes RBA Official Historian details »
- Price Fishback delivers the Noel Butlin Lecture details »
- Workshop on Financial Crises and Workouts: Historical Perspectives details »
- John Tang wins Crawford Award details »
- Workshop on Commodity Price Volatility, Past and Present details »