Centre for Economic History
Professor Tim Hatton awarded ARC grant
Congratulations to CEH Director Professor Tim Hatton, who has been awarded an Australian Research Council Discovery Project grant starting in 2014. Tim, along with co-investigators Xin Meng (ANU) and Daniel Suryadarma (SMERU), will be studying "trends in height and body mass index of the populations of the three Asian Giants, China, India and Indonesia" and their relationship to fertility and urbanisation.
More information about the project and ARC major grants can be found at the ARC homepage.
- The Cambridge Economic History of Australia details »
- Canberra Convention Bureau features APEBH 2012 conference details »
- John Tang wins DECRA Fellowship details »
- William Coleman awarded Oxford Fellowship details »
- Selwyn Cornish becomes RBA Official Historian details »
- Price Fishback delivers the Noel Butlin Lecture details »
- Workshop on Financial Crises and Workouts: Historical Perspectives details »
- John Tang wins Crawford Award details »
- Workshop on Commodity Price Volatility, Past and Present details »
- Tim Hatton awarded Best Article prize by the Scandinavian Journal of Economics