Special and Supplementary Examinations
- See the ANU College of Business and Economics special examination policy for rules concerning special examinations
- Students are expected to be available for examination on the dates listed below. Holiday plans are not an acceptable excuse for missing the exam.
- If you have been approved to sit a special exam or have received a grade of "PX", an email will be sent to your university email address from Economics administration staff with the date, time and location of the examination. The details can be found below.
- For all RSE courses a grade of “PX” automatically qualifies you to sit a Supplementary exam and an email with the exam details will be sent to your University email address.
- If you have not received this email a week before the scheduled date of the exam, you should contact the School Administrator on (02) 6125 5636.
Please note that this procedure differs from the instructions given to students on ISIS.
Semester two, 2013
Semester 2, 2013 Special and Supplementary exams will be in the 1st week of Semester 1, 2014 (17th – 21st February 2014).If you have received a PX or qualified for a Special Exam then further information will be emailed to your ANU email account after the results have been published on the 5th December 2013.
Reading time for the exams will commence at 6:15pm.
Semester one, 2014
Semester 1, 2014 Special and Supplementary exams will be the Monday and Wednesday evenings during the 1st week of Semester 2, 2014, with the majority of the RSE exams scheduled for the Wednesday.
Further details will be forthcoming.