Special and Supplementary Examinations
- See the ANU College of Business and Economics special examination policy for rules concerning special examinations
- Students are expected to be available for examination on the dates listed below. Holiday plans are not an acceptable excuse for missing the exam.
- If you have been approved to sit a special exam or have received a grade of "PX", an email will be sent to your university email address from Economics administration staff with the date, time and location of the examination. The details can be found below.
- For all RSE courses a grade of “PX” automatically qualifies you to sit a Supplementary exam and an email with the exam details will be sent to your University email address.
- If you have not received this email a week before the scheduled date of the exam, you should contact the School Administrator on (02) 6125 5636.
Please note that this procedure differs from the instructions given to students on ISIS.
Schedule for Special and Supplementary Exams
The Special and Supplementary exams for the Research School of Economics are usually scheduled during the 1st teaching week of the following Semester. Some exams are held on the Monday evening but the majority of exams will be held on the Wednesday evening and the reading time will commence at 6:15pm.
If you have received a PX or qualified for a Special Exam then further information will be emailed to your ANU email account after the results have been published.
If a student is unable to attend the exam at the scheduled time please read the information on the College of Business and Economics Special Examinations webpage.