The RSE PhD Convenors have organized another annual workshop for RSE PhD students in 2023. This workshop will provide PhD students with the opportunity to
- report your annual research progress to your PhD thesis panel (i.e., completing annual presentations for annual milestone reports);
- get feedback for your research from your PhD panel and RSE’s academic community;
- improve your presentation skills;
- prepare yourself for academic job market events; and
- initiate and engage in collaborations with other researchers.
All RSE PhD students in Part B (Research focus) are expected to submit presentation proposals. Please discuss with your supervisors/chairs before submitting your proposals.
- Submission deadline: 27 October 2023 (Friday)
- Presentation proposal: Title and extended abstract (two-page max) or a full paper if available
- Submission procedure: Email your proposals to RSE PhD convenors: email@example.com
- The authors of accepted papers will be notified by 10 November 2023. Note that, since we have limited presentation slots, we may give priority to later year students who are close to finishing and plan to go to the job markets soon.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!