- Monetary Economics
- Computational Economics
- Politics and Growth
- ARC DP180103680 (2018-2020) Project title: Monetary Policy, Redistribution and Endogenous Asset Market Incompleteness
ANU Merit Allocation Scheme (MAS) Grant (2015) for distributed computing time on the National Computational Infratructure's Fujitsu Raijin cluster.
Bank of Japan (2014) Visiting Research Scholar Fellowship. Project title: Sustainable Policy Equilibria and Escapes from Liquidity Traps.
- ARC DP0984399 (2009-2012) Dr G Athanasopoulos; Prof DS Poskitt; Prof F Vahid; Dr TC Kam. Project title: Vector ARMA Models and Macroeconomic Modelling: Some New Methodology and Algorithms.
- Co-founder and committee member of WMD Australasia (now called the
Australasian Macroeconomics Society)
- RSE Marketing and Outreach Committee
- Honours Program Convenor (2015 - )
- RSE Teaching and Learning Committee
- ERA2018 ANU Economics liaison
Current teaching responsibility:
- ECON8026 Diploma Macroeconomics (Semester 1)
- ECON8022 and 4422: Macroeconomic Theory (Semester 1)
- ECON4488 Economics Honours Research
- ECON1102 and ECON7074: Macroeconomics 1 (Semester 1), 2013-2017;
- ECON8026 Diploma Macroeconomics, 2011-2012;
- *ECON8001 Topics in Economic Dynamics 2009-2013;
- ECON3102 Macroeconomics 3 (partial/shared), 2010;
- ECON8022 Macroeconomic Theory (Graduate), 2005-2008;
- ECON2021 Macroeconomics 2, 2007-2010;
- *ECON3053/8070 Political Economy, 2004-2007, 2009;
- ECON2026 Money and Banking, ANU, 2005-2006.
* Note: Original initiation and implementation of these courses.